I am a PhD student at the International Audiolabs Erlangen.
My research focus are audio signal processing and specifically lapped transforms for audio coding.
Nils Werner and Bernd Edler
Nonuniform Orthogonal Filterbanks Based on MDCT Analysis/Synthesis and Time-Domain Aliasing Reduction
IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 24(5): 589—593, 2017.
Fabian-Robert Stöter, Nils Werner, Stefan Bayer and Bernd Edler
Refining Fundamental Frequency Estimates using Time Warping
In Proc. European Signal Processing Conf. (EUSIPCO), 2015.
- Zeroconf based peer to peer file transfer tool in Python
- Short Time Fourier Transform (STFT) in NumPy
- Modulated Discrete Cosine Transform (MDCT) in NumPy
- Contributed to NumPy
- Contributed to SciPy
- Contributed to IPython
- Contributed to sparse
- Contributed to scikit-tensor
- Among top 3% of all StackOverflow contributors